Professional Liability Insurance

We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes. If you’re a service professional, you need professional liability insurance or errors and omissions insurance. This coverage protects you in the event that a client is harmed from a service or advice that you provided. Professional liability insurance from Tower Community Insurance can help you with the financial stress of a lawsuit.

  • Physicians liability
  • Pharmacist liability
  • Real estate agent liability