Tower Community Bank wants to partner with you throughout the entire process of buying a home, so we’ve provided a quick reference to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- What is the first step of the home buying process?
- Buying a home can seem overwhelming, but having the right information and support makes the process less stressful. Talk with a Tower Community Bank lender and let us get you prequalified. This will take the guesswork out of shopping for the right priced home.
- What home can I afford?
- Home affordability is about more than just how much you can borrow. You’ll also need to consider the up-front costs of buying a house, as well as the ongoing expenses of home ownership. Contact one of our lenders to help you determine what would be best for your budget
- Which type of mortgage is best for me?
- There are many different types of mortgages that are available for prospective home buyers. Some may be better suited for you than others. Let one of our Tower Community Bank lenders spend some time with you and guide you to the mortgage that is best for you.
- How quickly can I close?
- The average expected time to close on a mortgage is 30 – 60 days
- Shouldn’t I deal with a large mortgage company for my loan?
- We don’t think so. One of the biggest benefits of working with Tower Community Bank lenders is that you are our friends and neighbors and we want to make sure you receive the best experience possible every step of the way. We have competitive rates, but our service is what really sets us apart. We are always working harder to exceed your expectations.